The TC Order Synchronizer (TCOS) is the middleware EDI tool to import ANY order into ANY TMS back-office system.
The TC Order Synchronizer connects with online portals, secured file transfer systems or any system to retrieve your EDI orders for automatic import in your system. The EDI orders are centralized and presented for acceptance or rejection in a very intuitive user interface.
It combines the power of a generic interfacing tool, with ease-of-use technologies.
- Visual control
- Data quality
- Automatic mention of new inbound orders
- Centralized view of all inbound interfaces
- Quick return on investment, both operational and financial
In addition, the TCOS supports the following options:
- Import by making use of an Excel or XML-standard
- Forwarding: freight forwarding through electronic delivery
- eInvoicing: invoicing through electronic delivery
The TCOS is available through licensing or a monthly fee based on the number of imported orders. Get in touch for more information.